The Learning Hub is the forerunner in our local community in helping unemployed and disadvantaged people improve their prospects for economic well being. We do this by providing opportunities for sustainable employment, via training and importantly by working in partnership with socially minded local employers.
Our programmes have been running since 2006 working with unemployed people and supporting them back into sustainable employment through an intensive engagement channel of job ready training and employer engagement.
There are direct, proven and cost effective benefits for your organisation which include:
- Improving your employer brand awareness and reputation in the local area
- Flexible and tailored, cost effective, long term solutions to HR priorities
- Access to a pool of motivated candidates to fill vacancies and skill shortages
- Improved staff morale and retention
- Active fulfilment of corporate social responsibility goals
We believe that true success lies in employing the right people who want to understand how to do the right thing for your business by providing high quality services in a business-focused way.
How we can help you
We can provide you with candidates that are committed, enthusiastic and hardworking. Working in partnership we will do all the hard work for you by:
- Working with people to help them develop their skills and match them closely to your requirements
- Taking the hard work out of the pre-selection process - allowing you to focus on your job
- Minimise the risks associated with recruitment by offering work trial options for both the employer and potential employee to assess suitability
- Our service will not cost you anything as our service is commission free
- Support people once they start employment and work with you to invest further in the skills of your workforce